Psalm 34:8

O taste and see that the LORD is good! .....Psalm 34:8

Friday, August 13, 2010

Thankful for God-given Opportunities!

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement! We are so grateful for family and friends agreeing to partner with us as we start this new journey in our lives. So many of you have offered prayer and it means so much!

Kevin and I were working at an Indianapolis Indians game (we've been working some this summer to pay on Caity's gymnastic fees) on Monday night and I found myself in the middle of a conversation with some ladies about adoption!!! I was so excited to share what God's been doing in our lives. I don't know if these ladies know God or not but I am very thankful for the opportunities that God is going to bring our way to, hopefully, be able to explain to believers and unbelievers alike about my adoption in Christ. God is good!



Today is day #2 of our garage sale. We are just trying to clear out the garage (from a sale we had at the beginning of the summer) and pay off some debt. Wow, garage sales can be discouraging! We have purposed to praise God for what He chooses to sell and thank Him for what we can use to sell another time or give to someone in need.



Well, Kevin's outside at the sale alone........maybe he needs my help??!!! ;-)

OH! and I can't believe school starts in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. If I had been at your garage sale, I would have bought something. :) Excited to see how God will work for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for new opportunities! :)

    ReplyDelete